CTC Association membership is open to any Australian not-for-profit organisation that uses technology as a platform for programs and service delivery, supports the CTCA Vision and Mission, and operates in areas classified as rural, regional or remote.
For just $110 pa membership fee, you are entitled to
- Connect weekly newsletter emailed to you, full of current funding opportunities, program ideas, promotional events, management and governance resources, tech tools and training resources. For a sample in pdf format, click here.
- Brokerage of funding, sponsorship and project opportunities,
- Lobbying and advocacy services,
- Branding, signage, and marketing resources,
- Peer support, mentoring, ideas, questions and answers, and network communication channels,
- Professional development opportunities.
- Governance and management support and resources including policies and proformas, instructions and guides, links and tips,
- Training resources including training plans, presentations, publications,
- IT Tech support resources, targeted for small community organisations.
- Email and IT communications services and support
To find out more, contact our Membership Manager, Colin Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org.